2nd Right Community

Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum outside of Facebook:

Tired of Facebook jail and nasty little page trolls?
Well so are we. So we've created this community forum where we can all speak our minds, share news, links, photos and videos not only about our 2nd Amendment Rights but any other right or interesting thing you may want to share.

Do you want to meet up with other like-minded 2nd Righters in your local area?

Well here you will be able to exchange details and find out who is close to you so you can physically meet and support each other in the oncoming days.

We now have a direct POC address for 2ndRight. Contact any of the page admins directly at 2ndRightCommunity@gmail.com.
Point is, have fun, share information and make sure we stay banded together to support groups like the NRA and others fighting for our 2nd Amendment Rights. Remember, the first and the rest of our rights are protected by our 2ndRight. Molon Labe


WHEN CREATING YOUR 2ND RIGHT COMMUNITY PROFILE PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BIRTHDAY (month, day) & LOCATION (city, state) so that we can all wish you a Happy Birthday and we can ascertain meeting locations locally for all 2nd Righters to gather, hang out, go shooting, prep together, etc. THEN SAY HELLO AND IF YOU'D LIKE, LET US ALL KNOW YOUR FAVORITE CHOICE OF WEAPON!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-12-17

View user profile http://2ndrightcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what causes the issues with FB?

Post  Jim Erickson on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:12 pm

I keep hearing that you guys keep getting locked out by FB. Why do they do that? I have not seen anything hateful or against FB rules. Can you give me an example?
avatar
Jim Erickson

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  mike@2ndright on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:15 pm

we got banned once for saying cant we get a hot troll for once and this last time because i said a troll does not like the page what do you guys think...mike
avatar
mike@2ndright
Admin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-17
Age : 37
Location : mentor ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

That is stupid of them.

Post  Jim Erickson on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:18 pm

mike@2ndright wrote:we got banned once for saying cant we get a hot troll for once and this last time because i said a troll does not like the page what do you guys think...mike

So a troll turned you in for abusive behaviour. Nice. Maybe you should post any troll info here so we can return the favor.
avatar
Jim Erickson

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  USMarineSgt@2ndRight on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:22 pm

The trend I've noticed is that FB has been targeting any conservative, right wing and/or gun support pages. Can we say left wing bias? Take a look at the kid who created it and that says a lot. However, since we have not violated any of their community page guidelines we would be well within our right to sue them for impending online freedom of speech. I have been systematically gathering evidence and on my first ban, I put them on notice with legaleeze speak to this effect and I have not had an issue with them since. If we continue to have issues, I have told them we will escalate to a higher level of resolution that will not be to their benefit ~USMarineSgt
avatar
USMarineSgt@2ndRight
Admin

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-12-17
Location : Los Angeles, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey

Post  Spedz on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Hey guys My name is Mike but everyone calls me Spedz. My favorite weapon is well all of them but if I had to pick only one it would be a sig m400. Just wanted to put out there if you need any admins om fb or help here let me know. I am a admin over @ Right to Bear Arms as well. I am a avid gun and electronics collector (The wife and I both are as we own a computer company and hopefully very soon a weapons company as well).


Have a good day and keep the hole facing out!!!!!!
Spedz Shocked


Last edited by Spedz on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo due to phone auto correct lol)
avatar
Spedz

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  mike@2ndright on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 pm

i am still in fb jail i hope my sentence ends in the next few days since it will be a month now
avatar
mike@2ndright
Admin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-17
Age : 37
Location : mentor ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  fuzz69j on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Happy to be from lancaster pa!

fuzz69j

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  Spedz on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 pm

mike@2ndright wrote:i am still in fb jail i hope my sentence ends in the next few days since it will be a month now

No

Ya they seem to be messing with the pro gun pages for about a hour this morning I couldnt post on The right to bear as a admin or non admin nor could the wife but we could on our computer company page
avatar
Spedz

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  The Shepard on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Army National Guard (utah) Been deployed twice as a convoy gunner. I do competition shootings and just love guns in general. I look forward to hanging out on the forum with like minded people.

Thanks
-Shepard
avatar
The Shepard

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : Lehi, Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Howdy

Post  LargeMarrs on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Hello all the names AJ from small town Iowa originally living in Camdenton Missouri for the time being as i finish the last requirements for my degree. I plan to move to San Antonio in the next couple months. Grew up loving guns and was tought gun safety and to love guns by three generations of Safety instructors. Glad to see y'all got a forum started to bring the like minded together without the ignorance. Look forward to seeing how this develops! cheers
avatar
LargeMarrs

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 28
Location : Camdenton, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sig M400

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Spedz wrote:Hey guys My name is Mike but everyone calls me Spedz. My favorite weapon is well all of them but if I had to pick only one it would be a sig m400. Just wanted to put out there if you need any admins om fb or help here let me know. I am a admin over @ Right to Bear Arms as well. I am a avid gun and electronics collector (The wife and I both are as we own a computer company and hopefully very soon a weapons company as well).


Have a good day and keep the hole facing out!!!!!!
Spedz Shocked

Hey Spedz, good to meet you. I'm pretty new to shooting. I finally recovered my 20 gauge from my brother who claimed it for his own 21 years ago. I've only gone to the skeet range a couple of times since I've had it back, but that experience relit a fire inside. I absolutely love shooting. Once Obama was reelected, I decided to purchase a Sig M400 and an SP2022 just in case someday I might not be able to. They are, technically, Christmas presents from my wife, so it's hands-off until then, but I'm anxious as hell to get to the range!

How do you like the M400? My FFL guy is a gun smith and he said I did damn good for my first purchases. I did a lot of research and decided those were the two for me...for now. Then I lucked out on some great prices...not to mention I beat the mad dash to the stores!

I'd appreciate any tips or pointers from anyone. Just an FYI: my wife and I are going to take the Ohio CCW classes in early January to familiarize ourselves with the SP2022 and gain some valuable knowledge that I would imagine most people get from their parents when they start shooting. I wasn't so fortunate; we went to the skeet range, but my dad was by no means skilled or knowledgeable about firearms.

Steve

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  mike@2ndright on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 am

TheZoman wrote:
Spedz wrote:Hey guys My name is Mike but everyone calls me Spedz. My favorite weapon is well all of them but if I had to pick only one it would be a sig m400. Just wanted to put out there if you need any admins om fb or help here let me know. I am a admin over @ Right to Bear Arms as well. I am a avid gun and electronics collector (The wife and I both are as we own a computer company and hopefully very soon a weapons company as well).


Have a good day and keep the hole facing out!!!!!!
Spedz Shocked

Hey Spedz, good to meet you. I'm pretty new to shooting. I finally recovered my 20 gauge from my brother who claimed it for his own 21 years ago. I've only gone to the skeet range a couple of times since I've had it back, but that experience relit a fire inside. I absolutely love shooting. Once Obama was reelected, I decided to purchase a Sig M400 and an SP2022 just in case someday I might not be able to. They are, technically, Christmas presents from my wife, so it's hands-off until then, but I'm anxious as hell to get to the range!

How do you like the M400? My FFL guy is a gun smith and he said I did damn good for my first purchases. I did a lot of research and decided those were the two for me...for now. Then I lucked out on some great prices...not to mention I beat the mad dash to the stores!

I'd appreciate any tips or pointers from anyone. Just an FYI: my wife and I are going to take the Ohio CCW classes in early January to familiarize ourselves with the SP2022 and gain some valuable knowledge that I would imagine most people get from their parents when they start shooting. I wasn't so fortunate; we went to the skeet range, but my dad was by no means skilled or knowledgeable about firearms.

Steve

where in ohio our admin nemesis is a ccw instructor in the mansfield ohio area
avatar
mike@2ndright
Admin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-17
Age : 37
Location : mentor ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  JCinPA on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 am

John here, I am a 1911 fanatic, but I like all of them.

I collect military rifles and will shoot anything that makes noise, although I have not tried black powder. Given my OCD nature, that is a black hole I am loathe to jump into. Laughing I also reload. I consider myself an expert with a 1911 pistol, shooting and knowledge, advanced intermediate with an AR carbine, same, and a competent shooter with just about anything else I can fiddle with for more than a few minutes.

As one with an older 'freshness date', I have not been very active on FB, so I don't know of your travails there. I can well imagine, though! Rolling Eyes

Howdy, there, LargeMarrs! Where is your old man on this thing, I don't see a handle I recognize for him. He sent me over here.

Oh, I live near Valley Forge Historical Park outside Philadelphia, but work out of Chicago.
avatar
JCinPA

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 61
Location : Near Valley Forge Historical Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FB jail

Post  jball50 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Sorry to hear about your FB problems. It surprises me some considering some of the stuff I have seen on FB. I guess it does show the bias of those that get to make the decisions. I am an odd mix in that I am liberal in some senses but conservative in others. I am a firm second amendment supporter and always will be. I had my own first gun at a fairly young age, a 4-10 shotgun. I spent time in law enforcement and have always owned guns and concealed carry since I was first in LE at age 23. As Thomas Jefferson said, "the beauty of the second amendment is that it isn't needed until they try to take it away".
avatar
jball50

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  SlagCatcher on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey All
My name's Cody born and raised in Wyoming. Grew up shooting black powder ("sleeping in teepees and wearing dead animals on our heads" as my step dad used to say). After being medically retired from the army I kinda fell in love with more modern rifles and pistols. Right now my favorite that I own is my XD .45 since scaring the hell outta my daughters boyfriend when I answered the door with it on my hip.
avatar
SlagCatcher

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  jball50 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:32 am

Hey Cody, the XD is without a doubt my favorite handgun right now. Everyone has different tastes and ideas but there is something about the feel of the XD that just seems perfect to me. It feels and shoots so much better to me than a Glock and I like the backstrap safety.
avatar
jball50

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  SlagCatcher on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 pm

That was what made me decide to go with it too, just had a more natural aim to it. Having four kids in the house I really like all the safety features they added in. Have you seen where they did like a 1000 round torture test and put it up against the Glock and it came out on top? I have always been one of those people that it doesn't matter how much you spend or what brand it is just learn to use what you have and you will end up happy. No point in dropping a couple thousand on a high priced flashy gun when you cant hit the broad side of a barn from the inside to begin with.
avatar
SlagCatcher

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  TGrayson on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:03 pm

This was a great idea. Having a form to exchange information outside FB is always a plus. We at the oathkeepers have an excellent forum as well.
avatar
TGrayson

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm

mike@2ndright wrote:
TheZoman wrote:
Spedz wrote:Hey guys My name is Mike but everyone calls me Spedz. My favorite weapon is well all of them but if I had to pick only one it would be a sig m400. Just wanted to put out there if you need any admins om fb or help here let me know. I am a admin over @ Right to Bear Arms as well. I am a avid gun and electronics collector (The wife and I both are as we own a computer company and hopefully very soon a weapons company as well).


Have a good day and keep the hole facing out!!!!!!
Spedz Shocked

Hey Spedz, good to meet you. I'm pretty new to shooting. I finally recovered my 20 gauge from my brother who claimed it for his own 21 years ago. I've only gone to the skeet range a couple of times since I've had it back, but that experience relit a fire inside. I absolutely love shooting. Once Obama was reelected, I decided to purchase a Sig M400 and an SP2022 just in case someday I might not be able to. They are, technically, Christmas presents from my wife, so it's hands-off until then, but I'm anxious as hell to get to the range!

How do you like the M400? My FFL guy is a gun smith and he said I did damn good for my first purchases. I did a lot of research and decided those were the two for me...for now. Then I lucked out on some great prices...not to mention I beat the mad dash to the stores!

I'd appreciate any tips or pointers from anyone. Just an FYI: my wife and I are going to take the Ohio CCW classes in early January to familiarize ourselves with the SP2022 and gain some valuable knowledge that I would imagine most people get from their parents when they start shooting. I wasn't so fortunate; we went to the skeet range, but my dad was by no means skilled or knowledgeable about firearms.

Steve

where in ohio our admin nemesis is a ccw instructor in the mansfield ohio area

I'm in Cincy. Just updated my profile. I've never really messed around with "thread" type sites before, so I'm dealing with a minor learning curve.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ohioi

Post  45Automatic on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Just checking in from Ohio.
avatar
45Automatic

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  KathyS on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Hello my name is Kathy and I have been around guns my whole life. My grandfather let me shoot a 38 when I was around 5 and I have loved guns ever since boy was my mother not happy.

My favorite gun is a 1911. I have a couple of Kimbers my late husband left me, one is a Pro Carry II but it is still to big to conceal so I bought a Para Slim Hawg 1911 with a 3 inch barrel. That is my gun of choice to carry.
I am from Ohio and took my concealed carry class in Adams county at TDI. I wish they still did civilian classes so my youngest could take hers there. They mainly do police and swat teams now. They are also going to offer to do classes for teachers which I thought was really nice. We shot over 700 rounds in two days. I learned a lot with them.

KathyS

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 60
Location : Southern Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

blocked from sharing or comments on fb for 15 days

Post  Iwillnotcomply on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:32 pm

I've been blocked for reposting 2nd amendment rights posts and other posts regarding impeachment and protection of our constitution! Fb sold out to the devil! Who does that illegal beast think hes doing? And that witch ms Frankenstein? They did not build our history, they have no right to tear it down! Impeachment is in process finally! I refuse to be one if his sheep being led to the slaughter! No

Iwillnotcomply

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 50
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

blocked from sharing or comments on fb for 15 days

Post  Iwillnotcomply on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm

I've been blocked for reposting 2nd amendment rights posts and other posts regarding impeachment and protection of our constitution! Fb sold out to the devil! Who does that illegal beast think hes doing? And that witch ms Frankenstein? They did not build our history, they have no right to tear it down! Impeachment is in process finally! I refuse to be one if his sheep being led to the slaughter! No

Iwillnotcomply

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 50
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DHS

Post  Iwillnotcomply on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Facebook is working with oscuma administration to weed out non-sheep! I cannot post comments on this site on fb or any like it! Evil or Very Mad
Attachments
th-41.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Iwillnotcomply

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 50
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome 2nd Right Facebook Fans to our 2nd Right Community forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum