2nd Right Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2nd Right Community
2nd Right Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to moderators

+4
dangerruss
Loki
mike@2ndright
harleyrider1
8 posters

Go down

Message to moderators Empty Message to moderators

Post  harleyrider1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Just logged on. I can't read the print on the home page unless I click and drag to high light... Sad

harleyrider1

Back to top Go down

Message to moderators Empty Re: Message to moderators

Post  mike@2ndright Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:48 pm

we will look into it thank you this is still a work in progress and we are learning as we go
mike@2ndright
mike@2ndright
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

nor can i post any topics. or maybe it's currently in review. Either way i created a topic to spread the word about a petition to get obummer to acknowledge that "assault style weapons" are weapons with selective fire modes, and NOT any single semi-automatic. Hopefully the topic was just in review, but in any case, here is the petition.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/publicly-acknowledge-definition-assault-style-weapons/8yS4X2V1?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Loki

Back to top Go down

Message to moderators Empty moderator privilages

Post  dangerruss Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Been chatting with one of you guys on facebook maybe I can help out here somehow. My idea was to break down threads like what you did on facebook by state. From each state subforums could be broken down further to help people from each state organize better. I am volunteering to moderate Idaho. And attempt to organize something out of this.

dangerruss

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:20 pm

dangerruss wrote:Been chatting with one of you guys on facebook maybe I can help out here somehow. My idea was to break down threads like what you did on facebook by state. From each state subforums could be broken down further to help people from each state organize better. I am volunteering to moderate Idaho. And attempt to organize something out of this.

You've been added as a group moderator for your state. We are trying this out to see how it works. ~USMarineSgt
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2ndrightcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Loki wrote:nor can i post any topics. or maybe it's currently in review. Either way i created a topic to spread the word about a petition to get obummer to acknowledge that "assault style weapons" are weapons with selective fire modes, and NOT any single semi-automatic. Hopefully the topic was just in review, but in any case, here is the petition.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/publicly-acknowledge-definition-assault-style-weapons/8yS4X2V1?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Loki, you may not have ACTIVATED your profile when you set it up. You were sent an email to verify your email address. Once you click on that, your profile should be fully activated and you should be good to go ~USMarineSgt
Please bear with us as we're going to have a lot of growing pains at the outset of this venture.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 pm

harleyrider1 wrote:Just logged on. I can't read the print on the home page unless I click and drag to high light... Sad

Looking into that. please bear with us as we're going to have growing pains at the outset of all this. Thanks for letting us know ~USMarineSgt
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message to moderators Empty Minnesota

Post  midwestshooter Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Alright now that the game is over I can write a real post. I would like to volunteer my services to be the moderator/organizer for the Minnesota sub-group. I know a very large amount of people already up here that would love to become apart of this and for the most part I have a good amount of time to put into this.

Last edited by midwestshooter on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
midwestshooter
midwestshooter

Back to top Go down

Post  Live Free or Die Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 pm

I would like to be the POC for NH. Already have things under control. Got a local gun shop to support the cause. In work on the permit.

On a side note. My bad to Loki for the negative vote. FNG to forums. Sent you a pm. I would change it but it wont let me.
Live Free or Die
Live Free or Die

Back to top Go down

Post  Live Free or Die Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 am

Im currently working with another group that is planning on a Saturday event on 19 January. same cause same ideas. It will be helpful for 2nd Right's Feb 8 demonstration to work out some "kinks" that may happen.

It has come to my attention that every state should have a prepared speach just in case the media shows up. Maybe we all can have the same speach to show well co-ordinated the demonstration will be. Maybe there should be a designated person to do the speach if necessary. I will be doing it for NH. as far as i know i am the only one taking the lead on this so i am willing to take responsibility for any negative out comes.
Live Free or Die
Live Free or Die

Back to top Go down

Post  USMarineSgt@2ndRight Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Live Free or Die wrote:I would like to be the POC for NH. Already have things under control. Got a local gun shop to support the cause. In work on the permit.

On a side note. My bad to Loki for the negative vote. FNG to forums. Sent you a pm. I would change it but it wont let me.

I will make it so! THanks for volunteering. I can't make a group for the state w/o first assigning a group moderator. You should see something in a few moments so you can wrangle your group
USMarineSgt@2ndRight
USMarineSgt@2ndRight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Live Free or Die Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 pm

USMarineSgt@2ndRight wrote:
Live Free or Die wrote:I would like to be the POC for NH. Already have things under control. Got a local gun shop to support the cause. In work on the permit.

I will make it so! THanks for volunteering. I can't make a group for the state w/o first assigning a group moderator. You should see something in a few moments so you can wrangle your group

Ok thank you!
Live Free or Die
Live Free or Die

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum