2nd Right Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2nd Right Community
2nd Right Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the first gun you ever shot?

+26
JohnH.
Summers
Live Free or Die
snafu
Ornette_Coleman
dhooksc
Poorboy
jball50
spanky19
Nightstalker
harleyrider1
Sigintarma
Ronin
JoshB
ArmedinGB
fedup
Kalashnichris
tonbon
John S.
USMarineSgt@2ndRight
ResistTyranny
The Shepard
Spedz
Jim Erickson
Redneckhitman
mike@2ndright
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

guns - What is the first gun you ever shot? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the first gun you ever shot?

Post  Summers Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:12 pm

mike@2ndright wrote:We all started some where. so what was the first gun you shot that made you fall in love with shooting

I had been shooting since I was 10 but the first gun that I used that made me "fall in love" was the kimber 1911. AFter that I had to have a 1911 and practice with it often.

Summers

http://www.nrafirearmstraining.net

Back to top Go down

guns - What is the first gun you ever shot? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the first gun you ever shot?

Post  JohnH. Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 pm

A 22 rifle...I believe it was a Marlin and I was about 7 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday. We were out shooting turtles in a stock tank.

JohnH.

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyS Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

A 38 when I was about 5. My favorite is a 1911.

KathyS

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnH. Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

I love 10/22's....just had mine polished off with a volquartsen trigger system, barrel and and action tune up set up...

JohnH.

Back to top Go down

Post  AZtoy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 am

Dad's double barrel shotgun. I wish i knew what happen to it.

AZtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  AZtoy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 am

I love 10/22's....just had mine polished off with a volquartsen trigger system, barrel and and action tune up set up...

Nice , i been think about tricking my out too.

AZtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  midwestshooter Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:24 am

First gun ive ever fired was a some sort of .22 LR single shot bolt action rifle my dad had when I was around the age of 7. Best feeling in the world.
midwestshooter
midwestshooter

Back to top Go down

guns - What is the first gun you ever shot? - Page 2 Empty first gun

Post  grannyrett Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 pm

When I was 6 and my brother was 4, my Dad got us .22's for Christmas and took us rabbit hunting! Jack rabbits had a 10 cent bounty on them, and if we got enough to pay for gas, we got to go the next week end! Made us both shoot straight and true! We ate lots of cotton-tails every winter! Precious memories!

grannyrett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum